Amazon Strategy Workshop
WE GIVE YOU A LOOK BEHIND THE AMAZON CURTAIN AND PROVIDE YOU WITH STRATEGIC BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE, WHICH HELPS YOU TO BETTER JUDGE AND CLASSIFY THE AMAZON CHANNEL
Complex and sometimes inconsistent logistic and accounting processes, poor accessibility, various conditional and operational requirements, market price dynamics, constantly changing key figures, abbreviations, standards – these are only some of the topics that often make the cooperation with Amazon a challenging task.
In the factor-a Amazon Strategy Workshop, you will learn:
- How the Amazon DNA differs from other trading partners and what this means for you as a manufacturer
- Why Amazon is relevant for every brand and is far more than just a pure sales channel
- How to take advantage of the increasing degree of automation
- Which are the most common prejudices against Amazon
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different Amazon Business models
- Why annual discussions and negotiations with Amazon are often more one-sided than they should be
- Which conditions are reasonable, which are not and which can be risky
- What Amazon’s dynamic pricing is all about
- Why dynamic pricing is more opportunity than risk in the long-term
- How cooperation with Amazon will change in the future
The topics of this workshop are only a suggestion and can be adapted to your wishes and needs at any time.
Further topics such as logistics etc. can also be integrated if required.
Participants receive concrete action references to strategic topics surrounding Amazon
Tips & Tricks
We provide many tips & tricks from our practical experience
The workshop can be personalized to meet your individual needs and you have the opportunity to ask questions at any time
You will receive all the documents you need for easy reading whenever it suits you
Number of participants
The number of participants is limited and coordinated based on needs and timing to ensure the best possible training
Who is the seminar for?
Our strategy workshop is primarily aimed at decision-makers in your company who are confronted with strategic issues
Are there any prerequisites?
There are basically no prerequisites for participation. Some basic knowledge never hurts, but it’s not a must
Do you want to know more about the workshop? Ask our expert Alexander Ortner
Alexander Ortner is Head of Business Development at factor-a. He worked for nearly nine years at Amazon in Munich, most recently as Senior Vendor Manager. Among other things, he was involved in projects such as automated pricing. In advising factor-a customers, Alexander has access to firsthand knowledge. He focuses on the topics analytics and strategic consulting.