Amazon Deep Dive Workshop
We provide you with in-depth insight into all operational management options as well as recommendations for improving your Amazon Business.
In 2016, Amazon will generate a turnover of $14.1 billion in Germany. With 229 million items on sale, the product range has more than doubled between 2014 and 2016. This corresponds to a daily growth rate of more than 167,000 products. As a result, the issue of visibility is becoming increasingly important and, at the same time, more difficult.
On Amazon, countless A/B tests are carried out daily, processes are scrutinized, mechanics and algorithms are changed, tested and discarded. Amazon Sponsored Ads is a highly profitable pay-per-click solution directly at the point of sale, which has gained increasing importance compared to Google Ads.
Monitoring all these developments simultaneously and, above all, continuously and effectively managing the range of products is a major challenge for many brands and manufacturers.
factor-a implements the growth plans of the world’s leading international brands on Amazon. In our Amazon Intensive Workshop, you, the manufacturer, will receive valuable insight into the key growth drivers on Europe’s largest marketplace. Achieve your growth targets now!
You’ll learn in one day
- how Amazon works and how Amazon differs from all other retail partners
- which are the biggest miscommunications between Amazon and manufacturers
- how to increase your market share on Amazon
- how to retain or regain control of your Amazon account
- how SEO optimized content specific to Amazon contributes to better visibility
- how to find keywords that are not yet occupied by the competition
- why your content is always unwantedly being overwritten and what you can do about it
- why Amazon Retail Marketing is increasingly being replaced by Amazon Sponsored Ads
- how to professionally analyse and control several hundred Sponsored Ads campaigns
- that display marketing on Amazon can be as profitable as performance marketing
- which indicators are decisive for success on Amazon and how they influence each other
- which data sets you should analyse daily, weekly or monthly
- how to enhance your relationship with Amazon through optimal assortment and account handling
YOUR WORKSHOP COULD LOOK LIKE THIS
10:00 a.m. – Presentation round, expectations, goals
10:20 a.m. – Amazon, the unknown entity
- Amazon DNA – how does Amazon work?
- 100% customer focus, 0% manufacturer focus?
- What you can learn from Amazon
11:00 a.m. – Showcase Amazon – Your Content
- Search behaviour on Amazon
- Ranking factors on Amazon
- Impact of valuations
- The right product title for better sales
- Optimisation of product highlights, product description and A+ content
- Twister / product families: pros and cons
12:30 p.m. – Lunch break
1:30 p.m. – Amazon Advertising
- The history of retail marketing
- In the marketing mix, the cards are reshuffled
- AMS overhauls Google AdWords
- Detailed comparison of different marketing measures
- Analysis and control options
3:00 p.m. – Coffee break
3:15 p.m. – Analytics & Reporting
- Overview of different key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Which KPIs are important for Amazon and which for the manufacturer?
- Why you are responsible for Amazon’s profitability
- Pro-activity vs. reactive analysis
- Recommendations for analysis routines in daily business with Amazon
4:45 p.m. – Final round
5:00 p.m. – End
The topics of this workshop are only a suggestion and can be adapted to your wishes and needs at any time.
Additional topics, including condition models and logistics, can also be integrated, if desired.
Participants learn how to put the seminar contents into practice
Tips & Tricks
We share many tips & tricks from practice and our experience
You are in the centre of attention and can ask questions at any time
For easy reading you will receive all materials
Number of participants
The number of participants is limited and coordinated with you to ensure the best possible training
Who is the seminar for?
The content is individually adapted to the participants. Our intensive workshop is aimed at both beginners and advanced learners
Are there any prerequisites?
There are basically no prerequisites for participation. Some basic knowledge never hurts, but it’s not a must
Do you want to know more about the workshop?
Ask our expert Alexander Ortner
Alexander Ortner is Head of Business Development at factor-a. He worked for nearly nine years at Amazon in Munich, most recently as Senior Vendor Manager. Among other things, he was involved in projects such as automated pricing. In advising factor-a customers, Alexander has access to firsthand knowledge. He focuses on the topics analytics and strategic consulting.