Frontend Developer – Full time (m/f)
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept Marketplaces GmbH, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.
Do you enjoy web development? Are you looking for a challenge and are a real team player? Have you already implemented your first projects and would like to further develop your skills with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, international and ambitious development team? As part of our expansion, we are searching for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position of “Frontend Developer”.
- Developing new user interface components that will be used in our SaaS software tools in the universe of e-commerce marketplaces
- Continuously improving the user interface with the help of feedback from the users of the software (which also include your programmer colleagues!)
- Sifting through large amounts of data and working on its visualization through the use of web technologies
- Solving real-world problems for our B2B customers
- Teamwork with other developers
- Troubleshooting and technical support
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Germany and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- A soft drink flat rate, coffee and cappuccino en masse, a kicker and a fruit basket are waiting for you
- Support – we offer weekly German courses for our international colleagues to facilitate the start in Cologne
- Work-Life-Balance – we arrange day care places with our cooperation partners
- Our office is situated in the city center
- We provide flexible working hour models as well as a vast array of team events
- …and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- You have experience in common template languages, pre- and post-processors and transpilers and are familiar with the current frontend ecosystem and its tooling
- Ideally you have experience in a component-based approach to developing UIs
- You appreciate clean, extensible and testable code and are interested in functional programming
- Git and CI/CD are nothing strange to you
- You know the subtle differences between the different browsers
- For you, UX, a11y and i18n are not hieroglyphics.
- You have interacted with a Web Application (Micro) Framework like Flask, Django or Ruby on Rails
Are you interested?
Send us your application (resume and cover letter) via email. We are looking forward to meeting you!