7 Must-know tips to sell and grow internationally on Amazon
Have a goal of expanding your business exponentially and on a global scale in the next year? Facing saturation in your home market and looking to move into different marketplaces? Believe that your portfolio has potential on an international scale? This one-stop video guide is all you need.
Selling on Amazon has many benefits and one of the greatest is being a part of a global e-commerce mogul. Amazon vendors and sellers can use the world-wide platform to expand their businesses internationally and become a household name in countries around the world.
Of course, entering into different marketplaces is not something that happens automatically and it requires a lot of knowledge, effort and preparation. Luckily, we are the Amazon experts with experience in marketplaces all over the world. We created an all-inclusive video guide of 7 must-know tips for any brand thinking about or struggling with expanding their business on a global level.
We will cover all the necessary topics:
- Why join different markets? How to decide which market to target first? What is a market share analysis and how can it help you answer the previous two questions?
- International content creation- it’s not just translations
- Developing a global advertising strategy
- Taxes & Regulations and VAT service
- Cross-border sourcing on Amazon
- Logistics & Shipping
- Brexit -a quick breakdown of how it could affect your Amazon business
Don’t miss out – register now to get access for the launch on December 14th, 2021!
Solid expert knowledge
More than 1,100 live views
Amazon Expert, factor-a
Save me a free spot
Who we are?
factor-a – part of Dept – helps more than 120 international manufacturers and brands improve all aspects of their vendor performance on Amazon. In fact, factor-a is already responsible for managing Europe’s largest budget of Amazon Advertising. For their clients that means more sales, higher market share, and better brand representation.