CANUTE AND THE AMAZONS
Why "Amazon will never do something like this" is not a good justification for an Amazon strategy
With this paper, there is finally a basis which serves to explain the advantages and disadvantages of Amazon in a structured fashion. Due to its strong growth and negotiating power, Amazon has proven that is has indeed become its very own market. The competition in e-commerce is increasingly becoming supplementary and this fact has led to very strong conflict of interest among the affected manufacturers and retailers. E-commerce strategies, which were considered promising two to three years ago, are suddenly being nullified by Amazon’s market power. The question is no longer “with or without Amazon,” but rather “what can I do there?” The authors manage to guide us through the jungle of options with some entertaining anecdotes and have a lot of exciting insider information about how to optimize selling on Amazon.
LEARN MORE IN THIS WHITEPAPER:
- What Amazon is and how it works
- The evolution of a typical relationship between Amazon and a manufacturer and, ultimately, four steps to improving collaboration with Amazon
- How you as a manufacturer can secure the key competitive advantage.
- Strategies and guidance derived from practical experience for your maximum success on Amazon
Is this white paper for you?
If you answer one or more of these questions with “yes,” then, by all means, continue reading!
- Do you work in management, marketing or sales for a company that manufactures products?
- Have you heard in your industry about difficult annual talks with Amazon? Or have you ever experienced an unpleasant surprise yourself?
- Have you seen how Amazon is creating its own products on neighbouring or comparable markets?
- Are you already suffering from this new competition?
- Do you want to understand Amazon’s system and its future direction in order to make better decisions for your company?
- Do you prefer reading short and clear texts to extensive ramblings?
Yes? Then you are at the right place with Canute and the Amazons.