Internship / Student assistant (m/f) – Paid Advertising in English
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Our dynamic and ambitious team is looking for you! As part of our expansion, we are searching for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position “Paid Advertising in English”.
- Together with the AMS team, you plan marketing measures to reach the target group of our customers
- You support our AMS marketing managers in the creation and continuous optimization of accounts
- You analyze campaigns and create data-based reporting for our customers
- You are the contact person for questions about your Amazon marketing activities
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The possibility to become a long-term employee of factor-a after you have finished your studies
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Germany and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- A soft drink flat rate, coffee and cappuccini en masse, a kicker and a fruits basket are waiting for you
- Our office is situated in the town center of Cologne and we provide flexible working time models as well as team events
…and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- You have some experience in online marketing
- You have a high affinity to numbers and first insights into SEO and AdWords campaigns
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, are strong in communication, are highly customer-oriented and have very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by strong motivation, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentalityy
- You have both good written and oral knowledge of English
- You are well versed in using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are interested in Amazon and new technologies
Are you interested?
Send us your application (resume and cover letter) via email. We are looking forward to meeting you!