Internship / Student assistant (m/f) – Key Account Management in English
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Our dynamic and ambitious team is looking for you! As part of our expansion, we are searching for somebody to start as soon as possible for the position “Key Account Management in English”.
- You support our key account managers in ongoing projects, especially in the design and implementation of content optimization
- As an active part of the key account team, you help to design the product range for optimization and support the team in the continuous monitoring of the status quo
- You take personal responsibility for individual aspects of ongoing projects such as continuous content maintenance and the initial product setup
- In addition, you contribute to the preparation and analysis of key performance indicators and support our key account in the creation of reports based on Excel and PowerPoint
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The possibility to become a long-term employee of factor-a after you have finished your studies
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Germany and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- A soft drink flat rate, coffee and cappuccini en masse, a kicker and a fruits basket are waiting for you
- Our office is situated in the town center of Cologne and we provide flexible working time models as well as team events
…and a young and open-minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- You are an advanced student of management, marketing, sales or similar
- Your strengths are languages – especially your English is excellent (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- You have a masterly knowledge of MS Office – you may even bring first experiences with Photoshop or other image editing programs
- You work independently, structured and reliably
- You have a quick perception and a good understanding of numbers – working with Excel is no problem for you
- Besides a high internet affinity, you have a strong interest in new e-commerce topics
- You are creative, motivated, open-minded and looking for a new challenge
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your significant application via email!