Internship / Student assistant (m/f) – Online Editing in French
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Our dynamic and ambitious team is looking for you! As part of our expansion, we are looking for a university student to start ASAP for the part-time position: “Online Editing in French.”
- You support our Project Managers in ongoing projects, especially in creating and optimizing content as well as the implementation of marketing activities of digital marketplaces
- As an active part of our Editorial Team you will create product texts and descriptions in French
- You help preparing offers in cooperation with our full-service marketplace management team and support us to plan and create content for marketing campaigns
- The evaluation of reports and performance of several online marketing campaigns will be an additional task for you, as well as to create project reports in Excel or PowerPoint
- In addition, you help with the preparation and processing of sales material
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The possibility to become a long-term employee of factor-a after you have finished your studies
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Germany and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- A soft drink flat rate, coffee and cappuccini en masse, a kicker and a fruits basket are waiting for you
- Our office is situated in the town center of Cologne and we provide flexible working time models as well as team events
…and a young and open-minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- You are an advanced student of marketing, communications, media, French, German or Editing
- Language is your strength – your French is excellent (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- You have a masterly knowledge of MS Office
- You work independently, structured, quickly and reliably
- You have a quick perception and a good speech comprehension
- Besides a high internet affinity, you have a strong interest in new e-commerce topics
- You are creative, motivated and open-minded, and are looking for a new challenge
Are you interested?
Send us your application (resume and cover letter) via email. We look forward to meeting you!