Amazon Strategy Workshop
We let you look behind the Amazon curtain and mediate strategic background knowledge, which helps to better assess and classify the Amazon channel.
Amazon Strategy Workshop
Complex and partly inconsistent logistic and accounting processes, poor quality of service, and poor customer service. Accessibility, various conditional and operational requirements, market price: Dynamics, new key figures, abbreviations, standards. These are just some of the of the topics that often make working with Amazon a challenging and rewarding experience.
You’ll learn how
- how Amazon DNA differs from other trading partners and what that means for you as a manufacturer
- why Amazon is relevant for every brand and far more than just a sales channel
- how to take advantage of the increasing degree of automation
- which are the most persistent prejudices against Amazon and what’s the reality that remains
- what are advantages and disadvantages the different Amazon business models have
- why annual talks and negotiations with Amazon are often more one-sided than they should be
- which conditions make sense, which ones do not and which ones can be risky
- what is Amazon’s dynamic pricing system?
- why dynamic pricing is more of an opportunity than a risk in the medium to long term
- how cooperation with Amazon will change in the future
The topics of this workshop are only a suggestion and can be adapted to your wishes and needs at any time.
Additional topics, including condition models and logistics, can also be integrated, if desired.
- Applicable knowledge – Participants receive concrete instructions for action on strategic topics around Amazon
- Tips & Tricks – We impart a lot of tips & tricks from practice and our experience
- Individuality guaranteed – You are in the centre of attention and can ask questions at any time
- Documents – You will receive all documents for easy reading
- Number of participants – The number of participants is limited and coordinated with you to ensure the best possible training
- Who is the seminar for? – Our strategy workshop is primarily aimed at decision-makers in your company who are confronted with strategic issues
- Are there any prerequisites? – There are basically no prerequisites for participation. Some basic knowledge never hurts, but it’s not a must
Alexander Ortner is Head of Business Development at factor-a. He worked for nearly nine years at Amazon in Munich, most recently as Senior Vendor Manager. Among other things, he was involved in projects such as automated pricing. In advising factor-a customers, Alexander has access to firsthand knowledge. He focuses on the topics analytics and strategic consulting.